Rupees for thought

Rupees For Thought 

            Every week we have done many tasks in our past PPD(Personal Progress Development) sessions and the last session was the interesting highlight of all. Final session of our first year was held on 13th of December 2018.First of all, Our lecturer gathered some set of coins and packed it in a purse. She made us pass the purse among us, in order of the circle we were seated. While the purse is being passed, lecturer tapped on the desk so that passing stops and the person who had the purse should randomly pick a coin from the purse. According to the coin he/she picks, they have to share a memory which happened in the year that coin was issued.



           The session got interesting and we had great time listening to the memories everyone spoke around there. Finally, It was my turn to pick the coin. I got a five rupee coin which was issued in 2012. I spoke about the teacher's day celebrations in our tutorial center. We organized a event for the day and I performed in a drama show. 

           That was my first experience in the stage among the audience and unexpectedly my stage fear vanished. While my friends were cheering me, I was excited and did my part very well in the play. After the event everyone appreciated my acting and they told me that my dialogue delivery was perfect in timing and my voice was clear and loud. I was mesmerized about that day it made me proud about my self. I had a precious experience on that day. Thereafter, I realized that I could do more with my talent and accomplish my dream. It's the end of the story.

             Thats how, I shared my memories with my colleagues  and the game continued  as usual.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Standing

University Of Kelaniya

Barter puzzles 🧩