Personal goal

Personal goals 


            Every week we did many task in our class.This week we did a task. that task name is "personal goals ".This task is very interesting . Last class our madam told " personal goals  write in bristol  boat". Then we show our personal goals and present  it.




                   I have many goals in my life . My first goal is finish the degree at university. Then I take good job in good company. The job is my favorite and my knowledge will grow and as well as enough salary. Good friends are available. And enjoy with them. I will complete my parents and sisters desires. I love understanding and loveable person. Then marry him. After married I want to be a good wife. I want happy life. I earn lot of money 💰 then buy a new model car. Build a new house in my own money. I like to continue higher studies then get a promotion in job. 

     We got many skills from this task. There are

  1.  Presentation Skills
  2. We know our goals

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Standing

University Of Kelaniya

Barter puzzles 🧩