My friend

Friendship is a best relationship

 I have many friends but my best friend is my sister. She is the one with whom I can share all that I experience at home and school. She loves me dearly and unconditionally. She is always ready to help me. Even when I throw tantrums she is kind to me. As she elder to me, she guides me in my studies and in all other matters too lovingly and with care and concern for me.

When I fall ill she nurses me back to health with a great deal of affection. When I have difficulties and doubts in my studies she teaches me patiently. She never expects anything of me, but shares all that she has. She shares her water colour paints and painting brushes, as also her story books with me.

My sister is pretty. I love to eat chicken curry which my sister makes.

           I Love My Sister Always

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Standing

University Of Kelaniya

Barter puzzles 🧩